Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm playing catch-up with these posts now, but still trying to get one a day. Eventually I'll get them all up.
This guy was walking to class at SC. It wasn't cold or raining, but apparently he was practicing for the next downpour.
I went ahead and pulled out my watercolors for this. It's been a while for me. The other full color drawings have involved photoshop, but I went with the real stuff on this one.



This lady is from the same day. She was about a block away running (actually wobbling) and waving for the bus.











And, yes, I spotted Santa Claus doing some recon in South Central on friday. He was in plain clothes, but I wasn't fooled.






...And a special bonus for today...

a sketch of my youngest boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew J. Hamilton said...

Your youngest looks almost as cute here as in real life. !!

PLain clothes santa was spyin' on you I'll bet, you should have given wobbly woman a cane.
By the way, the guy with the jacket looks really good.
~Andrew

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Web Counter